5 Things To Expect From Your Internet ConsultancyHave you engaged the services of an internet consultancy? If you have then there are things you expect them to do for the benefit of you and your business. This includes a professional website and a marketing plan. But the end goal is that of boosting your profile, thereby enabling you to reach prospective and existing customers.
At Adaptive Internet Consultancy we employ highly experienced professionals who are keen for you and your business to succeed. Find out more about our range of internet marketing services.
Here are 5 things you can expect from your Adaptive as your internet consultancy:
1. Learn more about your businessAn internet marketing consultant will spend time learning more about your business, your customers and your goals. This is the most important part of the service and is carried out at an early stage.
There is no point developing a strategic marketing plan without an awareness of who your customers are and their needs. The aim of your business is to meet those needs.
The consultant will conduct research which includes identifying your market, competitor analysis and customer research.
2. Create your marketing mixHe or she will devise your ‘marketing mix’. A marketing mix is a set of criteria which businesses follow in order to satisfy customer needs. These are also known as the ‘4 Ps’ and include:
• Products (or services)
• Place (online/offline)
• Promotion (e.g. PR)
Included in these are your brand identity and USP (Unique Selling Point) which will help you to stand out from your competitors.
3. Develop your strategic marketing planThe consultant will develop a strategic marketing plan which is based on your individual requirements. This plan will include different marketing methods (‘channels’) which work together in the pursuit of an end goal – more leads and sales.
4. Track and measure the progress of your planYour plan will be created to fit your needs, timescale and budget. Markers will be set, at stages, for review and changes made if necessary.
5. A personal and professional level of serviceAn internet consultancy will provide a professional and customer led service which delivers the results their clients need. We offer this highly prized level of service in which your needs are paramount. We use the latest methods and technologies along with market knowledge to help your business reach its goals.
This includes feedback and consultation at all stages of your marketing project plus help and advice where needed.