Email is a much maligned but very powerful tool for internet marketers. The problem is that so many people, unknowingly, do it so badly. This means they rarely realise the true potential to build relationships and increase sales.
Key Facts on Email Marketing
- 30% of the people who sign up for your emails won’t get them because their ISP will incorrectly block them.
- 85% of the people on your e-mail list will stop reading your e-mails (without unsubscribing) after the third message your company sends to them.
- 39% of your current year new subscribers will unsubscribe, or stop reading/engaging with your e-mails by the end of the year.
- 15% who read your e-mails will consult a social network like Facebook or Twitter before taking action
What Do Your Email Subscribers Want From You?
In spite of poor practice by many companies, email still has value for both sender and receiver. Just obey some basic rules and you’ll do well:
- Guarantee not to share their email address with other companies
- Special offers for email subscribers
- "First look" at new products and services
- Ability to customize frequency of emails
- Ability to customize information which meets their needs
Adaptive’s Email Marketing Programme
Adaptive manage email campaigns with easy-to-use market leading software. This helps in terms of deliverability and performance analysis. We help you to understand the results you are getting and what you should do about it.
The first goal is to make sure you hit the desktops you wish to reach. Adaptive measures your open and click through rates and helps you improve them. We track your email visitors’ journey through your website and help you segment your lists for more effective campaign management.
Adaptive’s Email Services
- Import of your existing email database
- Email sign up on website
- Email marketing campaign strategy
- An email graphic template
- Monthly reporting and recommendations