Search Marketing – Familiarity disguises Complexity
Search marketing is an established part of the internet marketing landscape. However, our very familiarity with the medium disguises the growing complexity of our choices.
Paid search and search engine optimisation programmes are more than ever being put in the hands of specialists. Changes in the Google algorithm and the growing importance of blogs and social media make this a necessity.
Integration of Search and Social
The integration of Search and Social is a growing trend. However, despite the fact that social media now has a significant impact on search results, less than 3 in 10 companies are integrating their social and search marketing activities, according to leading internet research organisation eConsultancy. Those who do are beginning to see real benefits. Don’t get left behind.
How Can Search Marketing Help You?
Maybe you’ve tried search marketing before and it didn’t work. Or maybe you’d like to consider it for the first time but don’t know where to start. If you wish to review your options Adaptive offers a FREE audit of your current activity and a recommendation of what to do next.
Adaptive Search Marketing Services
Adaptive manages all aspects of search marketing activity, including
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing
Key Search Marketing Trends
- The growth of Mobile Search.
- The continuing importance of Local Search also continues to have a major impact.
- The significance of Behavioural Targeting.
- The use of Social Networks for marketing.
- The continued dominance of Google.
- More companies are Outsourcing search and social media (Source: eConsultancy/SEMPO, April 2011).